quinta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2007

Free Burma!

Poisoned legends started to insurrect when the doomed sky refused to shine. Dathana blog here in the quest for the key of sky.

May the people's wish fulfilled

Today, I was overwhelmed with excitement for seeing flood of monks and people from all layers marched on the streets. At around 2 pm, about 30thousand of monks passed near the Thein-Gyi market. Majority were monks but people walked at the side of monks holding each others hands. I joined them walked for a coupe of blocks. I couldn't walk along all the way because my parents are such worrisome. On my way back home I met the another marching crowd near YuZana Plaza. This marching crowd is much much greater than previous one. Majority is people this time. I think there must me around 100 thousand of people. Watching people at the side of road showed their support with applause. And slogans people shout is "May the people's wish fulfilled". According to news when that crowd reached Hlel-dan junction the number of people reached to about two hundred thousand. Along the way they walked, monks continuously chanted the goodwill sending prayers.
September 24, 2007


I walked with the parade today too. There were student groups holding fighting peacock flag in the parade. I participated for about half an hour only because of the reason I said before. People's participation is immense even though there is rumors that SPDC will crack down the demonstration violently. All we shouted were good will prayers, and "May the people's wish fulfilled". I mean, the parade just make wishes for peace in all around. There is no slogans like protesting movements.
September 25, 2007

Today, Military (SPDC) started to crack down peaceful demonstrations violently. [...]
September 26, 2007


Os relatos de Dathana e os seus fantasmas estão interrompidos desde 28 de Setembro, quando escreveu que as ligações à rede foram restringidas na Birmânia. No entanto outros blogs continuam activos. Espero que tudo esteja bem com Dathana, e os seus desejos sejam brevemente satisfeitos.

Etiquetas: ,

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial